Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Walk by Faith

"For we walk by faith, not by sight..." 2 Corinthians 5:10

Its time for weekly updates...does anyone have one? I think I will make the prize winning a bit more of a challange...you must post an update, either here or to me so that we can link to your blog, by Monday in order to be eligible to win a prize. How does that sound?

This weeks prize winner is....Judith!!! She is the only one who sent me an update last week, so she is the prize winner this week! Judy, you have won a very pretty skein of Schoeller Stahl Socka sock yarn, in variegated blues. Very generously donated by Carissa (thank you Carissa!) I will try to get a photo and put it up here sometime today! Judy helped us out in another way, behind the scenes, that I won't go into detail about, but I sure appreciate her willingness to "go with the flow"

For my own update, I must write about my very special FTP sister who has been so generous! I know who she is (Pamela) and not only has she blessed me almost daily with little notes of encouragement and prayers, but also just about daily gifts! All the way from England!!!! Here is a picture of the latest:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also have the bookmark, chocolates, bandaids and a really neat candle that she has sent me. Ohhhh, I love the goodies Pamela and the fact that they come from England is kind of neat, too. Now, I need to measure my sock and send you some extra dimensions, don't I? I posted about Pamela's generosity on my own blog, too.

For my FTP recipient - I am just about ready to change yarns for her (Eve!) I won't show you all a photo, but I am just unhappy with it. Lynn from New York and I were discussing this last night and laughing together. Pamela and I have shared a laugh about it to. I may just knit Eve a sock with a different yarn, but send her this skein to see what she thinks - LOL!

Okay, I can't wait to hear all of your lovely updates ;D

Hugs and prayers to all ~

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Go Molly!!! Go Molly!!! (that is my feeble attempt to cheer you on) It sounds like you have already gotten farther in your first sock attempt that many others do...so that's great.

Hugs, Cary

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home