Monday, October 02, 2006

Good Morning

I did a good deal of knitting done this weekend. but didn't get the capelet finished. I am working feverishly to finish it so that I can get started on my sock.. I set up my knitting machine and Judy graciously helped me figure out what I had as far as tools and accessories.. I am so glad I am her partner.. I may figure out this machine after all.
I have figured out what pattern I will be using.. by the time I finish the capelet my order from knitpicks should be here. I ordered an electronic row counter so I could give better notes to Cindy.
It has been rainy here. I missed the rain.. funny.. having spent 11 years in rainy Oregon, you would think I wouldn't miss it.. But there is something so cleansing about it..
have a great day! hugs,debra

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I had to laugh at your comments on the rain. I didn't live where it was as rainy as Astoria, but it was still much rainier than here. When the rain arrives, I dance for joy. It hasn't hit here yet. I can't wait! :o)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it is cleansing isn't it. I do miss Oregon.. maybe not all the time but enough :-)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home