Thursday, October 05, 2006

Good day group!!

After many false attempts, and one try through Blogger's backdoor, I have finally been able to join you. Thank you Cary for your patience!!

I have not had a chance to read your posts yet, but will do so shortly. I have, though, started my sock for my partner. I have turned the heel and am working my way done the foot. But, that was last feet. I have not had time this week, but I am still praying for you!!!

We have our last big sheep/wool festival this weekend-the Wool Arts Tour. http://www.fiberstudio.com/WART/wart2005.htm Things will slow down and I will finish your sock and mail it out to you. ;0) And hopefully I can update my own blogs. And respond to the many e-mails in Christian Artisans..........................but, I am still praying for the group as a whole, just unable to participate.

Take care all & may God bless each and everyone of us!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Good luck at your festival Cindy! I'm glad you were able to "blog-in" LOL

How are all of your little sheepies doing?

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home