Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Started my partners socks....and going on vacation



We leave tomorrow for approx two weeks of fun and travel....if you can really do that with 8 people and 1 dog. But we will try. I did get some quite knitting time this morning among the madness of packing and getting ready to knit my socks for my partner. I am showing you the progress I made, but alas, I am doing it in black and white so I don't show off the colors and perhaps tip of my partner. I really hope she likes them as I am liking designing it for her.

I should have access to internet here and there so I will be able to check up on things. I will be praying for you my sweet sock parnter.







2 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

Have a wonderful trip! The socks look great! Enjoy the time away and try to relax. And take lots of pictures!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Safe travels to you, Kimberly! We will look forward to hearing more from you...love the black and white photo idea ;)

Oh-ho, Pamela, now it is scratchy grey acrylic, eh???

Hugs, Cary ;D

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home