Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The sound of coughing and wheezing you hear....

Oh, I meant to write that this is your weekly update - LOL! But I'm beginning to think that this bronchial thing I have may require a trip to the doctor's office...

The weeks are winging by, aren't they? I have the latest prize winner...in fact I have TWO winners to announce this week (grin) They are CHARLOTTE and NANCY!!! Batteries are dead in the camera, but as soon as I have photos I will post them to you. I also have pictures to share of my latest treasures from that sneaky Pamela!!! Trips to the mail box are quite the adventure for me, thanks to that dear girl!

I know that lots of others have been sick, too. Sharon is zipping along with her sock progress. I have to finish up the toe on Eve's sock. Theresa is wrestling with finding just the right pattern (Oh boy, do I know that feeling Theresa!) Kimberly has been sick, too, but is just about ready to send her pattern out.

I will try to write more when I can make more sense - LOL! Hugs to all, Cary

2 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are still sick. I hope that it clears up soon. I too am making good progress on my sock. I hope to have it finished soon!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Oh Cary, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to sneeze on my monitor.

All kidding aside... I hope you are feeling better by now.

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home