Thursday, October 26, 2006

Prize Update

I thought we could tease Carissa while she waits for her prize by posting a photo here, of Amanda's yarn and stitch markers. These will be on there way to Carissa this week:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The yarn was spun from a Finn/Dorset cross wool, so should make yummy bouncy socks (if that is what Carissa decides to use it for!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know if you can see in the photos, but the beads feature butterflies which seem appropriate to think of our dear friend, Dale!

Just a teaser for you all - grin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

Oh how pretty! Dorset is one of my new favorites to spin after I started spinning Maggie's fleece that I bought from Cindy! And I love butterflies too (hence chrysalis knits!). Bethany and I discoved a butterfly bush behind the next building over and went to see them once a day. Thank you!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Carissa, that is perfect then!!! The Holy Spirit knows what He is doing when He guides my hand to draw these prizes, I think!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Wow! How nice of Amanda to donate this lovely hand spun. It looks so beautiful! I have some of her stitch markers that I got for a friend and they are so nicely made, you will enjoy them. Carissa, I also love the symbolism of the butterfly.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home