Monday, October 23, 2006

What Color Is This?

It is wonderful to read all of the neat updates and see what everyone has been doing. I wanted to share my own update on Eve's sock. Take a look at the photo below:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Those are the colors in Eve's sock...the golden greens, yellow-green and rusty brown (remember when I ordered the yarn I had asked for browns, greens and deep reds - autumn colors...hmmmm). hehe....I hope the sock doesn't end up reminding you to much of a fading garden, Eve! I finally settled on a pattern and am about halfway through with the sock. I am actually becoming quite fond of it, in an accepting sort of way ;D At least it will have a history by the time it reaches you!

My scripture today is from the Psalms. "Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in truth and teach me for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalms 25:4-5

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Oh, that's not fair! I can't see any of your photos... pout! ... *G*

4:00 PM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Oh dear, I forgot Eve can't see the photos ;( Should I send her a copy via email??? Or continue to torment her? hehe....Eve, Pamela and Lynn and I decided on a name for your socks but I can't tell you till I send you the package ;D

4:16 PM  
Blogger Carissa said...

I think they are lovely colors too. I'm glad that you finally found a pattern that you like!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home