Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Am I The First?

To receive a sock in the mail? Look at what the mail lady brought to me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All these lovely things from my very special, sweet and funny Sister, Pamela. I am wearing the sock in this picture so that everyone can see how well it fits me (must be those extra inserted ladders, eh Pamela? hehe)

Read more about what has been gifted over at my blog.

Thank you, Pamela, for your kindness, generosity and most of all your prayers! Guess what? Another day of sunshine here today! Praise God!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

tap tap tap... I want to see! Cary if I say pretty pretty please will you post the photos in you CA album or email them to me? *G* Isn't it annoying that I can view everyone else's photos, but not yours? Wah!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Carissa said...

What lovely socks, Pamela! They are such pretty colors! And is that Lorna's Laces? I just love their sock yarn. What s sweet sister pair you two have been!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Gorgeous socks Pamela and Cary! I've never seen that Fiber Trends pattern before. And wow, how fun to have the video of Nottinghamshire! Wish I could sit next to you on the davenport with a bowl of popcorn and some knitting and watch it with you Cary! :o) Pamela you certainly have a generous heart!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home