Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Prize Winners & Updates

Whew, talk about being behind time in getting things posted! Our Ta-Dah Tuesday is once again on Thursday!!!

Most of you have updated us either here or at own blog and that is GREAT! Its nice to read each others blessings ;) Sharon wrote to update me that she has been keeping in touch with her Sister, praying and working on her sock.

I forgot to post a photo of the yarn that was last weeks prize before sending it off to the prize winner, Judy! Judy won some pretty variegated blue sock yarn, you might remember, donated by Carissa. How about our other prize winners? Molly, have you received your pattern(s)? And Theresa, did you receive your sock yarn?

This weeks winner is......

CARISSA!

Congratulations, Carissa! You have won a beautiful skein of handspun yarn as well as very special stitch markers from Amanda, our CA sister at Whirlwind Handspun

We have had donated some more prizes, so even if you haven't won yet - don't be discouraged....your time is coming - LOL! So far, the winners are:

Molly - patterns
Theresa - sock yarn
Judy - sock yarn
Carissa - handspun yarn & markers

Have a wonderful day everyone! And remember to pray for your Swap Sister ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

Aww, thank you, Cary. It is exciting to win this week, especially since I don't usually win anything! :)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Carissa said...

Thank you, Pamela. We have similar taste in yarn! (Good taste that is:))

8:09 AM  
Blogger Judith B said...

What yummy yarn. Thank you Carissa for donating the yarn I won. I am posting a picture on my blog.
Judy B.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Cary, I did receive the yarn, thank you! I just have been crazy hectic and not very organized with the time I do have online lately. Thank you! I need to post a picture on my blog! Maybe I'll nick yours! :o)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home