Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In the mail....

Waiting for me when I got home from the knitting group, was an envelope from Cary with a couple of patterns inside... Thank you Cary!

I'd admired the socks she made using one of the patterns and so I'm itching to try the pattern ... will I be able to resist long enough to finish the socks I'm working on first?

And there was another pattern that will come in handy, my dogs are grateful. *G* Photo of the patterns on my new blog Perennial Grace along with a story about the pattern for the dogs.

My pkg will be going in the mail to my partner soon. It has taken me much longer to type up the pattern than I thought, but I'm almost done with it. It didn't occur to me to type the pattern as I went along.. duh.. that would have been too easy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

It so much fun to get mail! Pattern writing can be surprisingly difficult sometimes, can't it!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home