Sunday, December 17, 2006

A procrastinator's update on the feet to prayers sock swap

I received my package from my partner quite a while ago. And I believe that I have e-mailed her and thanked her. I will thank her here as well. Thank you Judith!! Thank you for my sock and pattern, for the angel mold (how did you know that I like angels?) and for the sheep!! I have also updated this in my blog.


This is the sock knitted by my partner. And the pattern that she wrote. On 2 circular size 3 needle. And they fit pretty well too. Now I need to knit up its mate so I can wear them instead of just admiring them here at my computer station.
Along with the sock and yarn, Judith sent me an angel mold, and a Serta sheep!!






Now my husband's sheep has company!!My friend with the LYS also sells furniture, (that was the primary business) and Serta mattresses. When we bought our new mattress, we got a sheep. She also raises sheep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!! The Serta sheep(s) are just adorable and the sock looks so nice ;) I think it is extra special because it is Judith's first sock - way to go Judith!

I know I am anxious to start up on the mate to the sock that Pamela made for me as it is such a unique sock...but it is planned for after holiday knitting - LOL!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home