Saturday, November 25, 2006

Finished Finally!

I took advantage of some extra knitting time over the last few days and finished up my sock. I am quite pleased with how it came out, especially since I was designing on the fly. Like some of the other ladies, I made a mistake too. I could have avoided it if I cut one of my yarns, but I really didn't want to do that, especially since it was my handspun! Here's a picture, with the colors altered, although I like these colors too! I think that I have all of my shopping done, so the package should go out on Monday. I'm so excited for my partner to get her sock!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Wow, Carissa, those are pretty altered colors - LOL! I can't wait for your recipient to get her sock, either ;) It looks like such fun!

Hugs (and glad you got some knitting time!)
Cary

5:25 AM  
Blogger Woven Spun said...

those colors ARE pretty tee hee. That looks like a neat pattern too. i am sure your partner is going to love it.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Wow! What beautiful work!
I'll bet your partner will have fun in those.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Beautiful job on the sock! You have a very lucky recipient! :o)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home