Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dragonflies were flying about...

and landed in my mailbox! I love them all and I'll put them to good use, I even saved the wrapping paper for a project. Thank you Cary! How did you know I liked dragonflies? Have I mentioned it a time or two? *G*













My pkg to my partner was mailed and she should be getting it soon!

Oh.. and Cary was nice enough to email me a photo that she posted here and that I couldn't see. What a pretty shawl, such a thoughtful gift... And that Cicada bag... isn't that just adorable? Such talented and generous ladies...

2 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

What a wonderful package! The dragonflies are cute, and I like the notepaper!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

Yes, I think Eve has mentioned dragonflies before (grin)! The wrapping paper was actually scrapbook paper but was so cute! And then to find the little notepad with a dragonfly and the book mark...I just couldn't believe my good fortune! No sock yet though...that will be a seperate package!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home