Friday, December 08, 2006

Charlotte, It's On It's Way

My Feet To Prayers Pal has been Charlotte. Poor Charlotte has been very patient with me since I had knit three "almost socks" and had a meltdown! I have still not decided what I am going to do about that sock, however I have sent a sockless package on its way to Charlotte, and hopefully you will like the other goodies too! :-) Never fear...Charlotte WILL receive a sock as soon as I figure this all out and get my brain moving forward! Even though I didn't do the greatest job finishing on this exchange, I have really enjoyed that we can pray for each other and I like that the next one, we will know who we are so it will be easier to discuss with each other and get to know each other better! So many times I found myself wanting to tell Charlotte something, but knew if I did, it would give my identity away.

A HUGE THANK YOU Cary! You did an awesome job on this swap and I think I can speak for all the ladies...we really appreciate you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

Thank you, Theresa!
I think it will be a good experience with this upcoming, more open exchange also for continued fellowship and prayer, it has been a blessing to get to know you better these past months.
-Charlotte

5:37 AM  
Blogger Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

And you all have blessed ME by participating in this swap ;)

Hugs, Cary

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home