Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Our First Update

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he hath committed sins, they shall be forgiven. Confess your faults one to another and pray for one another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervant prayer of a righteous man availeth much" James 5:15-16

Good morning! It is a glorious fall morning here in mid-Michigan, with the sun bright in the eastern sky and the western sky streaked with rosy fingered light...what is the old saying "red sky at morning, sailor take warning"? Thunderstorms are predicted for this afternoon.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Did you contact your Secret Sister? Did she contact you? How many are going to remain secret? I will try to get this blog set up today, so that we can all post here - knitting blog central ;)

The updates I received:

Carissa, Theresa, Pamela, Eve and Cary all answered their questionnaire on their own blogs (check out the links at left)

Kimberly and Cary have done some shopping for their Secret Sis (and Cary's is not a secret...)

Judith took the plunge and started her own blog! Hurray!!! I'm just waiting on a link from her and I will set it up on the sidebar.

Pamela already has some lovely grey, scratchy wool yarn picked out for her Secret Sis...LOL! Just teasing, Pamela ;D

Don't forget to pray for your Sister....

3 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

Oh, Pamela, that sounds lovely! I've recently acquired some fabulous blaze orange Red Heart for my Secret Sister's socks. I thought it was the perfect shade. I may need to find some camo yarn to pair it with. :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Woven Spun said...

Oh my! What a hoot

9:08 AM  
Blogger Eve/Divine Fibers & Yarn said...

Sounds lovely Pamela! I haven't decided on a yarn yet, have some on my shelves I like a lot, but I have to choose which one and a pattern! I did get in some shopping for a little something though!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home