Friday, December 01, 2006

Wonderful Day!

I got my sock and goodies from Eve.



Do you see that sock? Isn’t it incredible? Eve developed the pattern herself and it is just stunning. I wish I had one of those top of the range cameras that cost a gazillion dollars, because nothing less would do justice to the splendour of this sock. Boy oh boy, do I have my work cut out for me, making its mate.

Eve also sent me some wonderful gifts, including the pretty Friendship mordiford, made with the assistance of Ruben. I think Eve intended this to be hung outside, for the birds, but it’s going on my Christmas tree instead. It’s much too good for the birds.

The little bracelet on top of the box is so pretty. Eve, is it intended to be used for counting rows?

Eve also included some fruit’n’nut nibbles. I’m so proud of myself for not scoffing them before taking a photo.

Was there ever anyone so generous as Eve?

On a different note: Cary – all my emails to you, from either of my email addresses, keep getting bounced back. I can’t figure out what’s gone wrong, but be assured that I am NOT ignoring you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cary said...

Oh, what goodies, Pamela! Isn't that Eve a clever one?

Grrr - emails ;( Have you been getting mine to you then? I will try emailing you from my yahoo mail, okay?

Hugs, Cary - in icy Michigan!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Carissa said...

What a gorgeous sock! It is so pretty! And all the little goodies are fun too. What a great package!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hi Cary - yes, yours are reaching me just fine and I'm replying to them all. Boohoo, Yahoo hates me.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home