Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Me

My prize arrived yesterday - yaaaaay!

The most gorgeous yarn and sock pattern ever - thank you so much. I love it. I'm still bubbling over with excitement at having won something.

Cary, being the dearest and most generous person in the world, didn't just send me my prize. She also tooked in some extra goodies, including the fabulous Bittersweet sock yarn that I had admired so much on her blog and some pretty stitch markers made by Nakia. Thank you Cary and thank you Nakia. I'd write to you properly, but my emails keep bouncing back to me, boohoo.

I'm currently working on my last parcel, to send on our deadline. As yet, poor Cary hasn't had sight of my chosen bible verse. I've been incubating ideas for weeks, but they've generally proved to be over-ambitious. I'm now back on track and just need a couple of hatpins. Yup, that's supposed to be a clue (mwahahahahahahahaha).

2 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

How exciting! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your prize. Everyone has been so blessed by this swap. I look forward to seeing your coup d'hat (I couldn't resist since you referenced hatpins, sorry!)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Cary said...

Hmmm...hats and hat pins? Pamela and Carissa - you all are to funny this morning ;)

I'm glad your packages arrived safely Pamela...isn't that sock pattern neat?

Hugs, Cary

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home