Friday, October 06, 2006

Playing Footsie

Big hugs and congratulations to Theresa on winning Tuesday's prize :)

I've been playing around with lots of yarns and lots of patterns. I finally picked out my perfect yarn, only to find I've lost a vital skein. Phooey, how did that happen? I don't normally lose anything.

Evidently, God had something else in mind for my Secret Sister and hid my rogue skein. He gave me a Big Clue, though, when I was browsing through some old CA messages, looking for something completely unrelated to the Feet to Prayers swap. Quite by chance (er, I mean, under God's perfect guidance), I opened a message sent by my Secret Sister. She mentioned something which might be described as a sock knitting "technique", although I don't want to be any more specific than that. Suffice to say, I have conducted a fresh raid on both my pattern hoard and my yarn stash and am all set to cast on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carissa said...

It sounds like you have had quite the adventure! I'm glad that you finally found something that worked!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Cary said...

Ooooh, Pamela, it sounds like you are a very clever snooper...um, I mean detective! LOL!

Didn't the scratchy grey wool work out???

Hugs, Cary

12:45 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I found my skein!

I'm going to use the grey wool as a kind of tufted lining. I thought it would be just perfect for "next to the skin", he he.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home